Are your water lines at risk?
Most homeowners never imagine that their water lines will fail. The truth of the matter is, there are 240,000 water main breaks each year in the United States*. The water lines at your home are most likely very old and, unfortunately, a leaking water line can cost thousands of dollars to repair or replace. You might not know this, but if a water line breaks due to corrosion or normal wear and tear in many cases the homeowner is responsible for the cost of the repair. To make matters worse, many basic homeowners’ insurance policies do not cover the broken lines. Once all of the damage have been added up, a homeowner may be shocked by the total loss.
Expenses may include:
- Cost of lost water
- Cost of sewer based on water consumption
- Cost of repair or replacement of the water line
- Cost of restoration of property to original condition
How will AquaLine Protection benefit you?
In the event the worst happens and you have a water line break, all you have to do is make one call to AquaLine. We’ll do the rest! We will schedule the repair, manage the agent, and then pay for the repair. You can rest easy knowing that everything will be taken care, turning what could have been a disastrous event into a stress free experience.
AquaLine Protection provides you with:
- Valuable protection for your home
- Convenient billing on your water bill
- Water line repair or replacement
- Property restoration
- Reimbursement for lost water (based on avg usage for previous 12/mos.)
- No deductible
- Local agent management
- Guaranteed service
∗ The American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)